Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Login and logout error

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by Corono
Hi

I really like Kunena, especially in combination with the Kunena login. But I have a problem with login and logout. In the module parameters, I set the redirection of login and logout to the main page. And when I log in or out visiting the main page, there is no problem. But when I'm visiting a different page, for example a category of Kunena, I get some error massages.

Login:
Code:
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/users/*mainpath*/index.php/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/users/*/temp:/users/*/www) in /users/*mainpath*/includes/router.php on line 57

Logout:
Code:
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/users/*mainpath*/index.php/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/users/*/temp:/users/*/www) in /users/*mainpath*/includes/router.php on line 57 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/*mainpath*/includes/router.php:57) in /users/*mainpath*/plugins/system/logout/logout.php on line 68 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/*mainpath*/includes/router.php:57) in /users/*mainpath*/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 494 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/*mainpath*/includes/router.php:57) in /users/*mainpath*/libraries/joomla/application/application.php on line 718

I only inserted some * to hide the mainpath.

I guess it has something to do with the redirecting after log in and out. Can somebody help me?

Best

Corono

Edit: Forgot something: Kunena version 1.6.5, login module version 1.6.4 and joomla version 1.7.0
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Corono.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Login and logout error
Hello,

Your host has set some rights restrictions, just google with words: "open_basedir restriction"

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Corono

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by Corono
Replied by Corono on topic Re: Login and logout error
Ok, thank you, I was trying to solve the error in the Joomla and Kunena installation.

I have no chance to change the rights restrictions of the host. So i guess I have to use the normal joomla login.

Best

Corono

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds