Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Help request for modification

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by jackdani82
Is there anybody who could help me modifying the module for my site. My php is to bad to add this.

Under the avatar is the possibility to add last time visit. "Last visit xx time ago" is the output. Is there a possibility to bring it into 2 lines, like
Last visit
xx time ago

Would be much help for me, because the original output does not fit in my template

I would like to add some more links in the given list of (my posts, last discussions, my profile, my messages) I would like to add some links out of the menu. For example "my comments". So I have a link like www.mysite.com/comments/mycomments and I would like to make another point in the mentioned list of the module where I can add a menu point which is connected to the internal site link. Is there anybody who can help me creating this code block in php which I have to put into the module code.

I would be very thankful for any help to my requests.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by jackdani82
Solved it by myself.

1. just had to input an <br> at the mentioned point.

2. just added some <href>-code in the list

Works very fine. Anyway nice work and nice login.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds