Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Translation not working

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by threexone
Hi,

I noticed a little problem of translation with this module. When not connected, the module will always show "forgot you password ?" "forgot your username ?" "register" in english, no matter what.

I found that the module is calling for the functions : CKunenaLogin::getLostPasswordLink(), CKunenaLogin::getLostUserLink(), and CKunenaLogin::getRegisterLink(). These functions can be found in the kunena.login.php file. The texts associated with these functions are not in the translation file of the kunena login module.

So I had to add these lines in my fr-FR-mod_kunenalogin.ini for it to work correctly :
Code:
COM_KUNENA_PROFILEBOX_CREATE_ACCOUNT="Créer un compte" COM_KUNENA_PROFILEBOX_FORGOT_PASSWORD="Mot de passe oublié?" COM_KUNENA_PROFILEBOX_FORGOT_USERNAME="Identifiant oublié?"

I hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for report this issue, i will fix the issue now.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #3 by yannos31
Hello all,

Same little problem on french files
line 32 MOD_KUNENALOGIN_LOGIN_REDIRECTION_URL_DESC have "" at the end and make all translations break.

Thanks for your work
One happy user of Kunena.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by yannos31.

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds