Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Search Plugin gives me HTTP500 on every search

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by davegeentjens
I read in another forum that SEF gives problemens with the seach plugin. So I diabled SEF but to no avail. I still get this error. I have no other add-ons or plugins that work on SEF. I only get this error:

Serverfout
Er is een fout opgetreden toen de website www.leerpraktijken.be/testsite/index.php...hrase=all&Itemid=128 probeerde op te halen. De server kan offline zijn wegens onderhoud of kan onjuist zijn geconfigureerd.
Hier zijn enkele suggesties:
Deze webpagina later opnieuw laden.
HTTP-fout 500 (Internal Server Error): Er is een onverwachte voorwaarde gevonden toen de server het verzoek wilde uitvoeren.

(I know it is in dutch :huh: )

Any ideas where to start?
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by davegeentjens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by davegeentjens
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 12M

Joomla default template details : leerpraktijken | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-03-18

Kunena default template details : Lidi | author: gonzaunit | version: 1.6.X | creationdate: 2011-01-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #3 by davegeentjens
I notice in this list that Kunena Search is disabled... it IS enabled in my plugin-manager!

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
You have not properly implemented Joomla SEO. You do not have a .htaccess file. Please read carefully Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in the Wiki. What was the "other forum" that you saw that informed you about SEO/SEF problems and the search plugin?

I see also that you are using J! 1.6.1. I have moved this topic to a more appropriate category. Please read the important inforamation about J! 1.6 in K 1.6 Technical Requirements .
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davegeentjens

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #5 by davegeentjens
I'll try to het the joomla SEO in order. In the mean while I can wait till Kunena Search for Joomla 1.6 arrives... :dry:

www.kunena.org/forum/36-german/89858-pro...-search-plugin#90633

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #6 by sozzled

davegeentjens wrote: I read in another forum that SEF gives problemen with the seach plugin.

davegeentjens wrote: www.kunena.org/forum/36-german/89858-pro...-search-plugin#90633

There is nothing in that topic that refers to SEF causing problems with the Kunena search plugin. That topic refers to the Kunena Search module

Anyway, all of this is beside the point. As far as we know (according to your last K 1.6 configuration report) you have not implemented SEO on you site. Please follow exactly the guide Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in the Wiki. Thank you.

As far as your HTTP 500 errors are concerned, please enable Joomla debug mode and Kunena debug mode and look at the error log to see what information might help explain the error. As you also know, most people would agree that Joomla 1.6 (even J! 1.6.1) is still a little bit "experimental" at this stage.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davegeentjens

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #7 by davegeentjens
Ahh, the module not the plugin... my mistake. Allthough these german guys cleary refer to the 1.6.2 plugin.

I tried to get all the SEO functions working as described and added the .htaccess file. The site goes a lot faster but the search plugin still doesn't work.

Joomla debug mode gives no errors. Kunena debug gives this error which I think is unrelated:

Notice: Undefined variable: styles in components/com_kunena/template/Lidin/initialize.php on line 65

Still i get the https 500 error when I use the search-box: the server can't access this: /component/search/?searchword=test&ordering=&searchphrase=all&Itemid=128

But I agree with the experimental stage :laugh: so I am not really sure there's an answer to my problem.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by davegeentjens.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #8 by sozzled
Glad to hear that you got SEO working properly.

The problems with the Kunena Search module and J! 1.6.x have nothing to do with SEO/SEF URLs. The problem with the module are that it is not compatible with J! 1.6. It's as simple as that. Please read what I wrote a few days ago in Search Module Not Showing

There is also a plugin that handles the normal search functions. If there was a problem with standard searching in K 1.6.3 and J! 1.6.1 I think we would have heard about it a long time ago.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #9 by davegeentjens
I am very sorry to tell you, but I really have the plugin installed and not the module. You are welcome to check the site if you want to. Just say so and I'll send you an admin account.

The plugin does give problems. I checked all combinations of disabeling joomla search plugins in combination with the Kunena Search Plugin. The Joomla search works fine as long as I do not enable the kunena-search plugin.

I also tried it with the standard CSS-Template. Just the same.

If you read the thread I posted earlyer, the German guys have the same problem.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by davegeentjens.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #10 by davegeentjens
I guess I'll wait for the plugin update :)

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds