Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Search Plugin?

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by snilloconator
I have installed the latest search plugin plg_kunenasearch_v1.6.2_b106_2010-12-29! However I have created a private section in which the plugin does not respect the privacy of the categories/sudjects. So when I search I'm still able to see these private forums. It will not let me actually see the entire forum but the subject along with a portion of the topic. Is there anyway we can have certain categories excluded in this plugin?

NOTE: Kunena's search does respect the private sections I have created for regular members.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by snilloconator.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Kunena Search Plugin?
Hello,

thanks for report, yes this is something which need to be fixed

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by snilloconator
Awesome! I wasn't sure if it was just something on my end or not.

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by snilloconator
xilli bro! Hey I tried the latest plugin and it seems to be respecting the private forums now. This was fixed correct?

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Kunena Search Plugin?
I don't know exactly, i don't remember a fix about it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #6 by snilloconator
Well it seems to be working. Not sure if someone did update it. But it would be nice if someone else can confirm that the plugin respects the private forums that are created. Anyone else tested this?

More
13 years 1 week ago #7 by transpocar
hey i have the Installed version: Kunena 1.5.12 | 2010-06-19 wonderin in i can find the plug in search, i try to install de new version but, got me lots of errors, do you know why??

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds