Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Error or anomoly in Kunenasearch plug in?

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by kross76
In my Joomla 1.5.22 / Kunena 1.5.12, I have put in a Miniola search pluging that works great. When you type a search term, it returns all results from the Kunena forum AND articles. I tried the Kunena search plugin on my test account (k1.6.2 and Joomla 1.5.22). If you don't specify sections, it just returns results from the kunena forum. If you specify "articles", it just returns search results from articles. If you specify both, it just returns results from Kunena forum.

Is there a way to get this to work so it returns results from both the forum and articles?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by kross76
I'm still waiting for a reply to this issue with the Kunena supported plug "search". I tested again with the same results - Cannot get the search to return results from both articles and the forum at the same time.

I'm running kunena 1.6.2 and Joomla 1.5.22

search version is: @version $Id: CHANGELOG.php 4095 2010-12-25 08:28:52Z

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

thanks for remimder, i will look at this issue when i have time

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by kross76
This seems to be resolved in k 1.6.3

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds