Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena search, I dont get the results in my search

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by thelastrich
Hi!

I'm new in kunena but I love it.
I just have a little issue with the search plugin for joomla, to include content from the forum to the general joomla search.
I have installed 2 kunena forums, one version 1.6.0-RC3 and other 1.6.0-RC2
The plugin installs just fine, but when i do the search, can't get any content from the forum in any of them.
I allowed the option "plugins of joomla" in the front end just in case, but I don't have any results yet.

Maybe I'm doing anything wrong?
Any ideas please.

The plugin is plg_kunenasearch1.6.0RC2 from the joomlacode.org still in beta version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by Matias
After installing the search plugin, you still need to enable it from Joomla Plugin Manager.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by thelastrich
Thank you for the answer, but I did it already, and can't get it working.

I was searching for alternatives, so I tried the plugin for kunena search made by miniola.
With this other plugin I can get in the results of the search, the first post that appears automatically when creating the forum (welcome mat -> welcome to kunena), but not any other post.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong :unsure: :(

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds