Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 3.0.0 Beta 1 Released

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by sozzled

Important Update: Kunena 3.0.0. beta 3

The Kunena team has released K 3.0.0b3 for Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.0 and Joomla 3.l. This is the third public beta release for Kunena 3.0. Please read the K 3.0.0b3 release notes for important details about this release.

Important Update: Kunena 3.0.0. beta 2

The Kunena team has released K 3.0.0b2 for Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.0 and Joomla 3.l. This is the second public beta release for Kunena 3.0. Please read the K 3.0.0b2 release notes for important details about this release.

Introduction

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 3.0, a native Joomla extension for J! 2.5 and J! 3.0. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

Kunena 3.0 is a project that has been over eight months in the making. Among other things, the main design objectives for Kunena 3.0 were to remove many lingering legacy issues (caused by the requirement in older versions to maintain J! 1.5 websites) as well as to keep pace with current and emerging Joomla trends.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 3.0.0 B1 is not yet stable and we are aware that people will discover software defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 3.0 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Key elements of K 3.0 are:

• Major rewrite of the K 2.0 codebase:
    • Added support for J! 3.x
    • Removal of old J! 1.x code
  • Improved installation/upgrade procedure
  • New Bootstrap-driven backend for J! 2.5 and J! 3.x

Read more...
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by MarioMari
Thank you for so much work and congratulates progress!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by deltafidesign
Is K3.0 compatible with CB?
More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena 3.0.0 Beta 1 Released
Yes, it should work.

regards 810
More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by deltafidesign
I can't understand how set integration with CB. In K.2.0 I remember that I could choose the community integration such CB, now I don't see the option to choose the community system.

Is not yet implemented? Is auto-choosing?

Thanks
More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena 3.0.0 Beta 1 Released
Go to backend- kunena- plugins.
There you see Kunena - Community Builder Integration just enable it.
More
10 years 10 months ago #7 by deltafidesign
Are you working also on kunena plugins and modules? I would like to know if kunena discuss plugin will be available when k3 stable will be released.

Thanks
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #8 by xfsqus4r
Thanking you for great work. I have a wordpress blog *** link to site removed by moderator ***. Can I use Kunena for Wordpress?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Explained in post.
More
10 years 10 months ago #9 by sozzled

xfsqus4r wrote: Can I use Kunena for Wordpress?

No. Kunena requires Joomla.
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds