Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question No posts to display.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by Rooster
No posts to display. was created by Rooster
Been getting this msg since I went to 1.6 (on both Joomla and Kunena). I read somewhere awhile back that even though the 1.6 latest module was out, that it did not in fact work with 1.6 yet. Since 1.6.4 I'ved seen at least one person post in here that it works, and wondering what I need do to get mine displaying posts now :)

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled | htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Rooster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: No posts to display.
Your configuration report has been edited. Certain confidential information (visible only to the site administrators/moderators if this forum) has been removed.

It's true that the Kunena Latest version 1.6.2 - the previous version - did not work with J! 1.6. Version 1.6.4 works with J! 1.6. I hope this helps

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by Rooster
Replied by Rooster on topic Re: No posts to display.
Yea I deleted it, wasn't aware only admins could see it.. I'll repost here in full:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: No posts to display???
I do not see a problem here. I looked at your site. Your Kunena Latest module is published on the left side of the home page and there are lots of messages there. Where do you get this "no posts to display" message? Would you like me to post you a picture of what I see (using Firefox 4)?

:S
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #5 by Rooster
Yea, your probably looking that the 'main' (live) site, which is still running Joomla 1.5.xx.. The website for 1.6 testing is: christiankeysmashers.com/Joobeta/Joomla/ , NOT christiankeysmashers.com/Joomla ..

If you are looking that that (the Joobeta/Joomla) site and seeing posts, I'm baffled, because I don't see anything except the "No posts to display." :(
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Rooster.

More
12 years 10 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: No posts to display.
I was looking at the site for which you posted your K 1.6 configuration report. Are you having a problem with that site? Is your question about having a problem with one site but not with another site?

More
12 years 10 months ago #7 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: No posts to display.
Hello,

Check carefully the settings of this module (categories allowed or not, time period...)

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8 by Rooster

sozzled wrote: I was looking at the site for which you posted your K 1.6 configuration report. Are you having a problem with that site? Is your question about having a problem with one site but not with another site?

This IS the site from which my configuration file came from, evidenced by the Joomla version being 1.6 and not 1.5.. There is a flaw, if you want to call it that, in that your reporting system does not actually notate anywhere that I can see at least where the Joomla folder is located. You simply saw the apache location of christiankeysmashers.com and assumed that was it, where in fact my www service has a rule to route all traffic to christiankeysmashers.com/Joomla/index.php (specifically), so users/visitors don't have to enter the /Joomla/ part, they can simply enter the domain name. Pretty common practice actually, but since the reporting tool doesn't log where the Joomls install is, there's no way that you'd know that.. But again, as I said, the proof (in things being set up and working properly at least from the web point of view) is that the report issued IS for Joomla 1.6.. The 1.5 site that you were at probably had Christian Key Smashers in the title etc, whereas the beta version does not have the cKs banner and instead has the beez_20 I believe it is called stock image.. Hope that clears things up as far as the site is concerned, maybe there's some way you guys could add the actual path info or whatever it's technical name is, might help others down the road, cuz I know according the the Joomla forums, tons of people run various test versions like this.

As far as the configuration.. All I can say is it's identical to the other website, mentioned above.. Both sites are running latest Kunena and Latest modules, the only difference is one's 1.5 and this one I'm discussing is 1.6.

More
12 years 10 months ago #9 by Rooster
Been a couple days, any ideas on this?

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds