Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Problem with Latest Posts 1.6.4

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by etkritikonspoudon
Thanks for updating this great little module...

I am having a small issue with it, however...it's a display issue:

When I first create/enable the module it shows correctly, but after I visit any other page, it becomes skewed

After I clean the cache, it is displayed correctly again...

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30M seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 20M

Joomla default template details : rt_versatility4_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.4 | creationdate: August 20, 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.6.2 | Kunena Discuss 1.6.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by etkritikonspoudon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2 by etkritikonspoudon
I should add there, to make the report more descriptive for non-greek speaking users and to facilitate the issue's resolution for Kunena support, that in the above image the forum categories within which the posts have been created, show up in the same way as the posts/threads...moreover, as you can see there is a bullet point in front of the post time as well

Maybe there's something there, along with the caching of the module (no setting available to prevent it from caching and see if there is any difference.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by etkritikonspoudon.

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by John
Did you solve this problem? I have exactly the same problem...

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by Aalii
John,

The Kunena Latest module has option, to use your own css or the module's css. Use your own css, like this:

Copy the Kunena Latest module css and paste it to your template css, on top or bottom. Then in kunena latest module disable load module css. And it will use the css style in your template css.

This works until the module load css fixed.

More
12 years 9 months ago #5 by etkritikonspoudon

Did you solve this problem? I have exactly the same problem...

Νο, unfortunately not...

John,

The Kunena Latest module has option, to use your own css or the module's css. Use your own css, like this:

Copy the Kunena Latest module css and paste it to your template css, on top or bottom. Then in kunena latest module disable load module css. And it will use the css style in your template css.

This works until the module load css fixed.

I will try this out and report back, thanks...

More
12 years 9 months ago #6 by tread77
You can always use the 1.6.3 Latest posts module. It still looks good and works great with 1.6.4 without adding the extra bullets in front of the avatars.

More
12 years 9 months ago #7 by etkritikonspoudon
Where can we download the previous version? They don't seem to be available through KED

More
12 years 9 months ago #8 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: etkritikonspoudon

More
12 years 9 months ago #9 by John
I am using a previous version too, adding the CSS code to the template CSS didn't work.

More
12 years 9 months ago #10 by Matias

Time to create page: 0.716 seconds