Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question latest topics module displaying unpublished articles

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #1 by hcxkm
Updated forum to the latest 1.6.3 and updated modules and plugins to 1.6.2 -

When I create an article (joomla) and post it to be published at a later date but am still able to preview it logged in as an adminstrator in the front of the site - the article shows up in the Recent articles module as a link. When individuals who are unregistered click on it, it gives the following error message - This message contains an article, but you do not have permissions to see it.

I can set the article as access level special,registered.. or public, all ways will still show th article link in recent articles module.

I have tried setting module output to Latest topics and or latest posts, but neither are helpful in preventing this from happening. Can you please advise me as to what I may be doing wrong.

Also please note, if the unpublished article Is deleted, the link does not remove from the recent article module. it remains there

thanks for your assistance
Karen M
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by hcxkm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds