Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question In Joomla 1.6 Latest Posts has no settings and doesn't seem to work.

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by healthfreedom
Is the latest posts module 1.62 compatible with joomla 1.6? I installed it and the Latest Post box shows, but it shows 0 and does not give the post. In the module, there are no settings that can be made. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

For the moment, this module hasn't tested yet under Joomla! 1.6

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by healthfreedom
OK, Thanks. Guess I'll just have to wait. This is a very important feature for my forum though, so I hope the team takes a priority view of this. Keep up the good work...

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by Kasperg91
I hope this feature will work for joomla 1.6. too as well. Atm there's no settings etc. in this module.

More
13 years 3 days ago #5 by PCFlip
ya same issue no settings and on the module it displays an image of twp pagers overlaying each other whenever a new thread or post is made but no linking and no description, joomla 1.6.2 just came out so I have not yet updated to that release (currently on 1.6.1) but I will be doing so tonight probably will see similar issues, looking forward to a new release of the module. :)

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds