Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed for lack of interest] K 1.6.3: error with Kunena latest module

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by mabras
Hi there,
when i click the links on the kunena latest menu, here is the page and error message i got:

and both kunena menus disappear.

thanks for your help!
mabras

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 25M

Joomla default template details : psiconet02 | author: Maurizio Brasini | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-02-08

Kunena default template details : Argent(RC3 - stable) | author: Gonzaunit | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-08-20

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.3.1) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Installed (Version : 3.7.6) | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Search: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by mabras.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by PascM
Hi, try to recreate the menu from Kunena admin panel!
More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by mabras
Hello and thanks for replying,
could you please explain me what I should do?
I'm using the standard "Kunena latest" module... do I have to change any setting in there?
Or can you please tell me how to "recreate the menu?"
thank you very much
mabras
More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by PascM
You have to go to Kunena Control Panel and press "Create Menu"
The following user(s) said Thank You: mabras
More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by mabras
whoops! Sorry, i didn't understand.
Now: can I customise the menu, or will I have tha same problems?
I moved the link to the forum in a different section, and changed the names of some items in the menu (e.g "recent topics" became "ultime domande".
What changes could have caused the error?
thanks
Mabras
Time to create page: 0.745 seconds