Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question I will pay for module like mod_mosdashboard4sb

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by appaloosa
Welcome

I am trying to find a module that shows the most popular topics (page views) from the period such as 30 days, the most viewed topics from the period such as 30 days. The module must have the option of determining which categories to use (all / selected)

Is there a chance that someone will write this module? There was a module for Kunena 1.0 - called mod_mosdashboard4sb and after a minor modification was working with Kunena

Has available options: Display msg admin yes / no, Top Hits, Top Posters, Top Karma, Top threads, Last threads, Random threads.

I will pay for module for kunena with same or similar options.

I have a small site with local news, and after migrating from joomla 1.0 to 1.5, and the migration from 1.0 to 1.6 Kunena my users really missing that module.

Working old copy of my site on joomla 1.0 with this module: kopia.e-bogatynia.pl/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=517

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Kunenalastest can handle it, select categories that you want display or hide, and you can set a time period

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by appaloosa
Plz tell me how
exclude admin (other user ID) posts
set top posts (hits)
set top posts (answer)
set random topics/posts

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds