Kunena 5.2.5 and Blue eagle 1.6.5 released (30 May 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.5 [K 5.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.5

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question New Latest Posts module for Kunena

More
10 years 1 month ago #31 by checksum
Oh, sorry!!!

I thought I was posting in the proper post.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #32 by nZambi

Oh, sorry!!! I thought I was posting in the proper post.

checksum...
This is the right thread :) Thank you for the comment...

@sozzled This thread was originally posted elsewhere, (under the third party category) but was moved here by a moderator in February... feel free to move it again if you think it is appropriate. Thanks

Seeing as I am here, I might as well add that, although I said I was not going to do any additions, there have been a few improvements to this module and the change log can be found in the usual place... HERE

Thanks and have a great day...

Aaron Gilbert - nZambi Ex
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by nZambi.
The topic has been locked.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds