Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena latest 1.6.2: 500 - No valid database connection for new articles for non logged in users

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by tisiman
Hello

When I create a new article, everything works fine as log as I am logged in, when I logout and look at the article again, I get
Code:
500 - No valid database connection:Unknown column 'na' in 'where clause' SQL=Select COUNT(DISTINCT t.thread) FROM jos_kunena_messages AS t INNER JOIN jos_kunena_messages AS m ON m.id=t.thread WHERE m.moved='0' AND m.hold IN (0) AND m.catid IN (na) AND t.hold IN (0) AND t.moved=0 AND t.catid IN (na) AND t.time>'-1800'

Any hints?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I have already seen this kind of error, i don't found yet a way to fix it.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by tisiman
OK, traced it to components\com_kunena\funcs\latestx.php

failing at $this->session->allowed being 'na' and screwing up the sql query in line 466
Code:
$query = "Select COUNT(DISTINCT t.thread) FROM #__kunena_messages AS t INNER JOIN #__kunena_messages AS m ON m.id=t.thread WHERE m.moved='0' AND m.hold IN ({$this->hold}) AND m.catid IN ({$this->session->allowed}) AND t.hold IN ({$this->hold}) AND t.moved=0 AND t.catid IN ({$this->session->allowed}) {$latestcats} {$wheretime}";

which is called from the mod_kunenalatest in line 31 $klatest = new modKunenaLatest ( $params );

I can disable either kunena-discuss or kunena-latest and the problem disappears. Both of them are fatal for new articles for unregistered visitors.

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by mijalis
I am having exactly the same problem and it happens to any article which does not have any comments and is clicked for the first time in a session. The 2nd time I don't get this error!
K 1.6.3
KLatest 1.6.2
KDiscuss 1.6.2

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds