Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Conflict with My Kunena Forum Posts (plugin for JomSocial)

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by likemandrake
Hello,

I'm using Joomla 1.5.22, AceSEF 1.5.10 (with Kunena extension and without JomSocial extension), Kunena 1.6.1, mod_kunenalatest 1.6.0-RC2, My Kunena Forum Posts 1.6.0-RC1, JomSocial 2.0.2 and PHP XDebug enabled.

On JomSocial user profile page (not own profile), when I'm not authenticated and mod_kunenalatest and My Kunena Forum Posts are enabled, I get error (showed by Joomla error.php template):
Code:
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'na' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_kunena_messages AS m INNER JOIN jos_kunena_messages AS mm ON m.thread = mm.id WHERE m.userid='62' AND mm.moved='0' AND m.moved='0' AND mm.hold IN (0) AND m.hold IN (0) AND mm.catid IN (na)

When AceSEF is uninstalled, I get Joomla error message (on Joomla index.php template):

* Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
* Kunena Błąd wewnętrzny: Proszę o kontakt z administratorem serwisu aby rozwiązać ten problem!

That means: Kunena internal error: Please contact your site administrator to solve this problem.

On module I see:

No messages to display

And on JomSocial plugin:

User has no forum posts.

Kind Regards
Piotr Minkina

PS: Sorry for my English.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

This is a known issue in this plugin and it will be fixed in the next release. Thanks anyway for report.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by likemandrake
Thanks for reply. I'm looking forward for new release.Good luck!

Kind Regards
Piotr Minkina

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by likemandrake
If anyone has the same problem and can not wait to release a fix should edit file plugins/community/mykunena.php. On line 49, between
Code:
$user = CFactory::getRequestUser ();
and
Code:
if ($user->id) {
must add
Code:
KunenaFactory::getSession(true);

Best Regards
Piotr Minkina

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds