Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with horizontal display

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by Diaspro
Hello everyone. I did not know where to turn if not to you.
I use mod_kunenalatest and I found a problem.
I want to make the module horizontal but when I change the settings it does not change
how can I do?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 180 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 16M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC2 | Build: 3373 | Version name: Jadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Diaspro and welcome to Kunena.

There is no support for K 1.6.0-RC2. Please upgrade to K 1.6.1 immediately.

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by sorema
i have 1.6.2 is this horizontal display feautere not yet developed or is my fault? i can't get this module show horizontally, maybe with columns..
thank you

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #4 by bigblue
I have exactly the same problem - changing from vertical to horizontal has no effect - latest posts are all shown in a column instead of next to each other in a row ? Using 1.6.2 component and module
Any ideas ?

SUPPORT KUNENA - The numero uno forum for Joomla !!
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by bigblue.

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by xillibit
Horizontal display is not yet implemented in the module for now

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by bigblue
Ahh.. now that's helpful to know - there's me thinking there was something wrong with my install. So, any idea when this will be implemented ?
Also, are developers open to developing an alternative horizontal view on a 1 'horizontal' post per row basis ie. not just as an x amount of 'vertical' boxed posts per row?
See here for an example of Recent Forum Posts of what I mean.. to me this looks simple, clean and effective

Thx

SUPPORT KUNENA - The numero uno forum for Joomla !!

More
12 years 6 months ago #7 by woonydanny

xillibit wrote: Horizontal display is not yet implemented in the module for now

its been 9 months... is it planned soon?

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Time to create page: 3.216 seconds