Kunena 5.1.15 Released (27 Oct 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.15 [K 5.1.15] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question shows only public view threads to guests

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by sorema
hi, i noticed you must be logged in to see all the threads in whole categories..this is not good to me because i have many forum restricted to registered users but i want guests to be able to read topic titles and not "there are no posts to show"..it's not good this way look like my forum is dead!
is it possible?
thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by palmaid
It's interest me too.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by markxcool
This is a HUGELY important point!

With Kunena 1.5 the Kunena Latest Module showed public and restricted posts from all the forums desired.

With Kunena Latest 1.6, it hides all the posts that are not public if someone is not logged in.

I think the whole purpose of Kunena Latest Module is to serve as a "teaser" to spark curiosity and drive traffic to the forums.

For this reason, it is idea that the module also be able to show content from private/restricted posts posts to the public to motivate them to go to the forums and register.

It used to be able to do this in 1.5.... lets hope and pray that the good soul who created this phenomenal module will allow the latest version to also provide this functionality.

Thank you!

Sharing and caring!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sorema

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds