Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question allignment avatar

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by johanfmp
allignment avatar was created by johanfmp
I upgraded kunena without any problems to 1.6.1, no problems found yet.
But when I use latest posts on the frontpage the avatar is always displayed above the topc,...
Is there any minimal width that needs to be respected (to the right) for this to show correctly like on the homepage of kunena.org?

My site is www.vinkenier.be

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: allignment avatar
Hello,

The minimal width and height is 36px by 36px

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by johanfmp
Replied by johanfmp on topic Re: allignment avatar
Thank you for your reply, but I found that already.
The problem is that I can't seem to get the topic title next to the avatar. With Kunena 1.5.x this was no problem.
All requirements are fine for kunena. This is why I ask if there is a minimal width that the kunena last posts module needs to have to be able to show the avatar next to the topic title.

If I activate the to show the avatar it is always projected above the title.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by johanfmp
Replied by johanfmp on topic Re: allignment avatar
The problem is gone now. This is what I did:

I opened the artisteer 2 template in artisteer 3 and saved it again. After switching to the new template on my site the layout for kunena latest posts is working fine.

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds