Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question joomla template lost on links

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by Richardkl
I have 50 joomla templates and every forum has there own joomla template, but when I click on links in the latest forum post module the template does to the default. Is there a way to get the links to remember the template?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by Mortti

Richardkl wrote: I have 50 joomla templates and every forum has there own joomla template,

Not sure of your problem but have you tested this new blend option for default template (if on use)from parameters?
Attachments:

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by Richardkl
It is the header on the joomla template that does not stick with the link, from the latest forum posts module, I think it is the problem of the module,it does not add the itemID to the link , so the current JOOMLA template where the module is displaying is lost when someome clicks on the link. My understanding is that all links must have an itemID so joomla knows which template to use, and without the itemID it uses the default joomla template. If this is not correct please tell me how it works. Is there a way to have the MOD_kunenalatest add an itemID to the built URL ?

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds