Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important "More Topics" Link Does Not Update Joomla Menu

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by GoremanX
When I click on the "More Topics" link at the bottom of the Kunena Latest module (which I have on the home page), the Joomla menu doesn't reflect a change to the Forum item. It keeps "Home" selected. Since I use Split Menu, and the forum tabs are disabled, this means the links to other forum pages aren't displayed.

edit: this is by far the best forum "latest" module I've ever used in terms of features.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by GoremanX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

This looks like an issue with you menu setup. Joomla's menus are unfortunately SUPER touchy.

Is it possible that you have multiple menu entries in your menu (can be outside of main menu) that all point to a Kunena page?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by GoremanX
oops, I never looked for a reply to this question. I wish I could be auto-subscribed to topics I create.

I've found that it's a Kunena Latest module problem. When that module is displayed on pages outside of Kunena itself, the links in the module do not update the menu. They load up a Kunena page which has no menu ID. This means that other modules assigned to Kunena pages also don't show up, and the second level of my split menu goes blank.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #4 by profesionalas
Link "more topics" not working for my forum too. When in backend mod_kunenalatest I select Module Output to latest topics. When I click more topics link it redirects to forum and shows that active Recent topics tab (blue tab). But nothig showing. When I press Recent topics tab (same blue tab) it start to show.
I notice that link when I press more topics in latest module are:
index.php?option=com_kunena&func=latest&do=latesttopics&Itemid=91
When I press recent topics in forum link is:
index.php?option=com_kunena&view=latest&Itemid=91

I use two menius, one for registerd users and other for guest. But link to forum are avialable only in registered menu.
Help please.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by profesionalas.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5 by profesionalas
solved changing in public_html/modules/mod_kunenalatest/tmpl/default.php
from
( JText::_ ( 'MOD_KUNENALATEST_MORE_LINK' ) , $this->latestdo );
to
( JText::_ ( 'MOD_KUNENALATEST_MORE_LINK' ) , $this->latest );
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by profesionalas.

More
13 years 2 months ago #6 by profesionalas
I think that its a bug

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds