Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question What's wrong with my module?

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by Demeryus
Here is what I get when I want to manage my kunena latest module

I've tried to delete it and reinstall but it didn't help. I've deleted it from FTP as well and reinstall but it doesn't change. My joomla is 1.5.21 with french language and Kunena 1.6.0 final. I hope someone can help :)

Deme
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Demeryus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I think that you are using RC2 version of this module, so the french language isn't inclued in it. In RC3 version, you will have the french language in it or just this file : joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/scmsvn/...mod_kunenalatest.ini

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Demeryus

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #3 by Demeryus
oh ok, I see, I didn't know there were an RC3 version of this module ^^
Actually, where could I find it? It's not in there joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/?ac...&frs_package_id=5370

Thanks,
Deme

[Edit]Ok, I've used the language file provided with a small tweak in the xml file and it's working, only one problem is remaining, MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_CAT_IDS_IN_IN="Show categories"
MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_CAT_IDS__NOT_IN="Hide categories" are missing, :) [/Edit]
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Demeryus.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by xillibit
The RC3 version of this module is not yet released

More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by Al Duccino
Do you have any idea when it will be release ? Will it contain horizontal view support, or 2 columns ?

More
13 years 5 months ago #6 by xillibit
I have no date for the release, actually there is nothing concerning horizontal view or 2 columns.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds