Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Error found with mod_kunenalatest_v1.6.0-RC2

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by snilloconator
Wondering if anyone else is experienced this 500 - Kunena function "latesttopics" not found?

This only occurs when I click on "more topics at the bottom of the module it then takes me to recent topics all looks great. But if you have several recent topics paginations or pages when I select page two I get the above error. However this only occurs when coming from the module and not through the forum menu link.

I have seen here at Kunena as well... :silly:

P.S. I did search and hope this hasn't already been brought to anyone's attention.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by snilloconator.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for the report, it's the first that i see this issue, i will investigate on this tomorrow.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by xillibit
I have tested here and on my local machine and i'am not able to reproduce this issue.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by Oscarfishlover

snilloconator wrote: Wondering if anyone else is experienced this 500 - Kunena function "latesttopics" not found?

This only occurs when I click on "more topics at the bottom of the module it then takes me to recent topics all looks great. But if you have several recent topics paginations or pages when I select page two I get the above error. However this only occurs when coming from the module and not through the forum menu link.

I have seen here at Kunena as well... :silly:

P.S. I did search and hope this hasn't already been brought to anyone's attention.

Indeed this is the case with me as well.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by dards
Hi

Sharing this based on my tests.

If you click "More Topics" at the bottom of Kunena Latest Posts Module, it takes you to the Recent Topics view on Discussion Forum. Clicking Page 2 or any other page number results in

500 - Kunena function "latesttopics" not found!

If you click the Recent Topics Menu the same page is displayed but the link to page numbers work!

Regards

/Salman

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by snilloconator
Hello dards I have the same error and have already started a thread... check here :

500 error

More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by snilloconator

xillibit wrote: I have tested here and on my local machine and i'am not able to reproduce this issue.

It's been brought to my attention through other members. Is it possible we have a different module or you have a later production module?

I'll have others test it through out the site and see what kind of feedback I get in the meantime.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #9 by xillibit
I have unsderstood the issue now, it will be fixed in k1.6.1 and in next release of klatest module

Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by xillibit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fxstein

Time to create page: 1.258 seconds