Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Solved] 1.5 Version

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by eezz
[Solved] 1.5 Version was created by eezz
Hi,

Can somebody please post a link to where I can find mod_kunenalatest for Kunena 1.5.12.

Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by eezz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: 1.5 Version
I'm sorry. The "K 1.5" module (developed many months ago, that is not supported by the developer and that has been removed from the Joomla Extensions Directory) was never part of the Kunena project and, as far as I know, is no longer available for download anywhere.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #3 by eezz
Replied by eezz on topic Re: 1.5 Version
Oh, I just uploaded the 1.6 version and it "upgraded" the old one.

I would be very appreciative if anyone had a copy of it lying around they please attach it here... if that is allowed of course ;)

Edit:

Nevermind, found one: www.kunena.com/forum/176-german-k-15-arc...itraege-module#43689

Cheers, Ian
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by eezz. Reason: Found the link

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds