Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Show latest post etc.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by uv-jagt.dk
How can I show on my frontpage, that there are new topics in the forum?
Any one who can help me?
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Show latest post etc.
Hello,

what kunena version do you using ?

Do you have looked the module kunena latest: www.kunena.com/forum/179-kunena-latest-posts-m ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Hurr1c4n3
More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by uv-jagt.dk

xillibit wrote: Hello,

what kunena version do you using ?

Do you have looked the module kunena latest: www.kunena.com/forum/179-kunena-latest-posts-m ?

Thanks ... I installed Kunena_Latest but now is says this:
ERROR: mod_kunenalatest: Kunena 1.6.0-RC2 (or later) is not installed on your system!
More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by uv-jagt.dk
Okay, I found out that I have to upgrade to RC3 ... BUT how do I do that?!
More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by uv-jagt.dk
Do I just upload RC3 and then it replaces RC2?!
More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by drlovecat
Replied by drlovecat on topic Re: Show latest post etc.
Mod kunenalastest 1.6 RC2 can work with Kunena 1.6 RC3 too!
More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by uv-jagt.dk
I just found out and it works ;0)

Can u explain me what Kunena_discuss is!?
Is it at chat thing?!
More
13 years 6 months ago #9 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Show latest post etc.
uv-jagt.dk: Thank you for your questions about the Kunena latest posts module. I am pleased that other members of the community have helped to answer those questions. Your questions (and their answers) will help other people looking for help with the question "How can I show on my frontpage, that there are new topics in the forum?"

Your new question "what is the Kunena discuss plugin" is a different question. If we answer, in this topic, this different question then we won't be helping other people looking for the answer to that question, will we? People will not be looking for information about "what is the Kunena discuss plugin" in a topic with the subject "show latest post, etc." will they? This is why we ask users to stay on-topic. It is better to ask one question per topic.

There is a lot of information about your question available to you when you search these forums. If the information does not answer your question, please create a new topic, in the appropriate category, for your new question. Thank you.
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds