Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question 1.6 Latest Module

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by Gazimaluke
1.6 Latest Module was created by Gazimaluke
The Kunena Latest module is great, but it lacks a extremely important feature. When I list all the latest posts I want it to list only the last post in a topic in the list, not all. Because this makes the list some times consist only of post from one topic.
So please include the option to only have the latest post from a topic in the list as in the Kunena Latest JE module for Kunena 1.5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: 1.6 Latest Module
Hello,

In kunena latest module, you a configuration setting to show only message or posts from categories that you have choosed.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Gazimaluke
Replied by Gazimaluke on topic Re: 1.6 Latest Module
Yes but that is not what I said. If I set the module to show the last 10 posts, it does that. But I want it to only show one post from any topic. I don't want the list to include 5 post from the same topic. This was possible in the old Kunena Latest JE module. Show only 1 post per topic or something like that.

If not you end up having post from a popular topic in all 10 spots in the list, and there is no meaning at all for that.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: 1.6 Latest Module
Please go into the settings of the latest module and pick the display mode you like. Set it to Latest Topics and you should get one reply per topic.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by Gazimaluke
When I select Latest Topics the list just says:

No messages to display
More Topics ยป

I use User Posts now, that shows latest posts but not one per topic. Doesn't Latest Topics show the latest created topics and not the latest posts in topics?

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #6 by threexone
Replied by threexone on topic Re: 1.6 Latest Module
As fxstein and xillibit said, configuring the module to "Latest Topics" should do what you wants. This is the setup I made on my site and you can see the results here (module named "Sur le forum").

A screenshot of my configuration panel :
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by threexone.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by Gazimaluke
Thanks. The problem was that I have marked all my categories in the list. When I just marked the top empty space it worked.

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds