Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Latest Posts Module

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by MJW
Hello, First I would like to thank you, I like Kunena 1.6 very much indeed. I have been using the Latest posts module 1.6.0-RC1 2010-08-18 very successfully on my home page for a few weeks now, there have been scrambling problems with it if I show it on other pages but the home page has been fine. I was pleased to see that RC2 has now been released. I wasnt sure whether or not to uninstall RC1 first before installing RC2 so I tried installing RC2 without uninstalling RC1. It looked OK from the backend, RC1 disappeared and all the info for RC2 appeared. I edited the module but I only got this message in the front end.
"ERROR: mod_kunenalatest: Kunena 1.6.0-RC2 (or later) is not installed on your system!"
Have I done something wrong? I have been able to uninstall RC2 and RC1 is installed and working now but obviously I suspect it would be better to have RC2. I would much appreciate some help please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

If you want ro use the RC2 of the module you need at least the RC2 of Kunena as well.

I recommend you upgrade Kunena to the latest RC3 and the update the module.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MJW

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by MJW
Replied by MJW on topic Re: Kunena Latest Posts Module
Thank you very much indeed for such a really quick reply. I was actually using Kunena RC2 but now I have upgraded to RC3 the module does indeed work and it works well. Thank you, it did help, it did the trick.:)

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by riaan007
Where can I get "Latest posts module 1.6.0-RC1" or for RC3

Thanks

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by MJW
Replied by MJW on topic Re: Kunena Latest Posts Module
Hello, I got the module from extensions.joomla.org/search?q=kunena+extensions

Best wishes.

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by darksoul
im experiencing problems with RC3... nothing is displayed!!

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #7 by Mortti

darksoul wrote: im experiencing problems with RC3... nothing is displayed!!

Works fine for me on test and live sites... there is couple issues which dev team hopefully fix, I think.

Oops public is mod_kunenalatest_v1.6.0-RC2_b240_2010-08-31.zip and we are in Build 250... Sorry about me : joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/scmsvn/...wse&path=%2Ftrunk%2F
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Mortti.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds