Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Latest Module

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by Herman
Kunena Latest Module was created by Herman
The only relevent topic about this was locked with this text:

Both of the Kunena Latest Posts module Kunena Discuss plugin for K 1.6 have been released as beta versions.

However I can't find it anywhere. The JED link just takes me to the Kunena download page. JED also says it was posted 9 September 2010.

It's not in the Kunena extenstions here either. Every single post about it is at least a month old.

What's going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Kunena Latest Module
Hello,

Do you have looked here : joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/ ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena Latest Module
Thank you. We need to make it easier to find the location where you can download the module. You'll find the download link here joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds