Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important [BUG] mod_kunenalatest

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1 by iLucato
Dear Kunena team,

I think I've found a bug at mod_kunenaltest. The bug is that the module isn't respecting the date format set in this ini file at COM_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT="%d %b %Y %H:%M".

It seems that the module option 'Date format' set within the ini file at COM_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT has no effect at all over the module and there is no way to leave the 'Date formate' option within the module as blank. So, by leaving it as blank it would assume the COM_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT settings/value.

So, IMHO if we would get to leave blank the 'Date Format', it would assume the COM_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT.

Thanks in advance.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by iLucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #2 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: [BUG] mod_kunenalatest
Build 240: --> joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/
Code:
MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_DATEFORMAT="Date format override" MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_DATEFORMAT_DESC="Define the post date format override. If empty module uses Kunena setting. example: at %H:%M on %b %d, %Y (%Z)"

so there is the field where you type override which you want to use? In finnish language I give example for the override which are more familiar in our language like %H:%M %d.%m.%Y or %d.%m.%Y %H:%M or something...

This time there can't give to Kunena Component date/time format automatically to current user and his selected language which you might to tell that is the bug? So if that field is blank it use Kunena Latest module(not component) default setting from the code %H:%M on %b %d, %Y (%Z)
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by iLucato
Replied by iLucato on topic Re: [BUG] mod_kunenalatest
Great Mortti, thanks for the update! It's better now! ;0)

Talking about update, here is the translation for Portuguese-BR (Brazilian Portuguese) for the build 240.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

Attachments:

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #4 by iLucato
Replied by iLucato on topic Re: [BUG] mod_kunenalatest
Hey buddy, I think you need to fix this variable:

MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_SHOW_CONTENT_DESC

for the one that is in the ini file as

MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_SHOW_CONTENT_CHARACTER_DESC

and the tooltip from Unread Indicator, is showing just the title and it isn't showint the description as in the variable:

MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_UNREADINDICATOR_DESC=

I'd like to leave a suggestion regarding the author, category and time, now they seem to be jumping line for each one instead of following in a sequence. Maybe you would add an option in the module to break lines or show as sequential. See the two examples:

OPTION BREAK LINES:
In 'Products'
Last post by USER
on 5/09/2010 20:25

So, in the if it will print the <li></li>

OPTION SEQUENTIAL:
In 'Products', Last post by USER on 5/09/2010 20:25

Else, in the if it will print as <a></a>

Besides that you should put back the preposition "on" for date, but as variable, so I would use that for both languages (see below) and the comma or dash after the category:

In 'Products', last post by USER on 5/09/2010 20:25
Em 'Produtos', Ășltima postagem por USER em 5/09/2010 20:25

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by iLucato.

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds