Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena latest RC2 Bug

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by Ratman
Kunena latest RC2 Bug was created by Ratman
Hi all.

I´ve played around a bit with the kunena latest module 1.6 RC2 and found a possible bug:

I want to show only messages from certain categories. So I select the categories I want to show messages from and choose the radiobutton "show categories".

Now comes the strange thing: If I select "Choose display model" -> "Latest topics" the module correctly displays the latest topics from the selected categories. But if i select "Latest messages" or "User posts" the module shows posts from all categories, not only the selected categories.

I think this is not the expected behaviour, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #2 by iLucato
Replied by iLucato on topic Re: Kunena latest RC2 Bug
Dear developers I didn't try the bug above, but I thing I got another one.

I have translated the en-GB.mod_kunenalatest.ini for Portuguese-BR (Brazilian Portuguese), here is the file to share:

File Attachment:

File Name: pt-BR.mod_...test.zip
File Size:2 KB

I think I've found other bug at mod_kunenaltest. The bug is that the module isn't respecting the date format set in this ini file at COM_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT="%d %b %Y %H:%M".

It seems that the module option 'Date format' set within the ini file at COM_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT has no effect at all over the module and there is no way to leave the 'Date formate' option within the module as blank. So, by leaving it as blank it would assume the COM_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT settings/value.

So, IMHO if we would get to leave blank the 'Date Format', it would assume the COM_KUNENA_DT_DATETIME_FMT.

Thanks in advance.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by iLucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds