Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question German language file

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by onki
German language file was created by onki
Hi

I don't know if I am right in this category.

I took some time and made a quick German translation of the module language file .

File Attachment:

File Name: de-DE.mod_...test.zip
File Size:2 KB

Unzip the file and copy it to the /language/de-DE subfolder in your Joomla installation.
Maybe one of the developers includes it into the official installation package.

Since this is my first contribution with regard to translation please be patient with me;) .

If you have some comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Best regards and Thanks to all who made Kunena to such a great component.

Onki
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by onki.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ratman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by Ratman
Replied by Ratman on topic Re: German language file
I have extracted and copied the file into my /language/de-DE subfolder, but it doesn´t seem to work. If the Frontend language is set to German (in general settings or or for individual users), the readmore buttons shows as "MOD_KUNENALATEST_MORE_LINK" :(

Any ideas?

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Ratman
Replied by Ratman on topic Re: German language file
:blush: Please ignore my last post. I made a mistake while uploading the language file to my site. I uploaded again and it works very nice.

Thank you very much onki :)

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds