Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question white page when i choose "latests messages"

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by Baze
Hi guys,

when i choose the "latests messages" option from "Choose datas to diplay" iget white screen on the page where the module is published. Any idea what might be the problem?

p.s. with latest topics works fine.

module: mod_kunenalatest_v1.6.0-RC1_b116_2010-08-18.zip

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 15M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC1 | Build: 3173 | Version name: Kujadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This is a known issue ( www.kunena.com/forum/179-kunena-latest-p...ge-w-latest-messages ) which will be fixed in K1.6 RC2 and in the RC2 version of Kunena Latest module.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds