Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved recent posts module

More
12 years 5 days ago #1 by DOPAL
recent posts module was created by DOPAL
hi i am using joomla 1.5 and i want to show posts on home page ... i have installed latest posts kunena module but it does not show anything.... am i supposed to make some changes in template or add something in template..?? when i installed this module in joomla website i found a red line of template missing thing written above as a notification. but the module even installed.. :( i am learning joomla so website an forum are in localhost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 days ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: recent posts module
G'day, DOPAL, and welcome to Kunena.

DOPAL wrote: I am learning joomla so website an forum are in localhost

Please see Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP)

I have moved your topic to a more appropriate category . I suggest that you browse other topics in this category to find out how other people have solved similar problems to yours.

DOPAL wrote: When i installed this module in Joomla website I found a red line of template missing thing written above as a notification

Can you explain more what you mean? What was the specific message (if any) associated with this "red line of template missing thing" that you're referring to?:unsure:

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by DOPAL
Replied by DOPAL on topic Re: recent posts module
Thank you so much for reply... actually i havn't used the appropriate wordings and i am extremely sorry for that... i wanted to show the latest posts on home page with the kunena module, and that module was not working but now it's working properly.
:)

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds