Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question BUG Report Kunena Latest 1.7.1

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by 82ab1c0b9105e9e4fd2ae19b
[email protected]

So I had this problem with Kunena Latest 1.7.0 and thought it would be solved in the 1.7.1 version but it seems not.

If a user insert his email in the first sentences / signs, wich is activated in the modul than the complete template is destroyed.

If I deactivate the modul everything is ok.
If I change the the email from [email protected] to email @ test.com than it works too...

Infact means, that everxbody can destroy your forum... Or is it a problem between my template an Kunena?

Greetings
litho

p.s. the email above is still for testing if I could destroy the template :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by 82ab1c0b9105e9e4fd2ae19b
Is here anywhere kunena letest installed with more than the headline?
Just to see if I could destroy the template here as well...

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by sozzled
[email protected]

No. I could not reproduce the issue here at this site.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by 82ab1c0b9105e9e4fd2ae19b
[email protected]

Hi sozzled,

I still have seen it on the playground, and could not repeat the problem
This morning I had user who has done it again. So far as the email appears as link (mail to), which happens automatically, so far as the system recognized it as email...
Where can I turned of the function?

greetz
litho

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by 82ab1c0b9105e9e4fd2ae19b
Ok just test it again here in playground...
The [email protected] doesn't appears as email to click. thats why you cann't repat the error.
Where is this function define? CSS?

Greetings
litho

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Where is the "bug"?
I do not understand how the string of characters [email protected] can "destroy" a person's website, as you claimed in your opening message. We can't reproduce the problem here at www.kunena.com . Would you like to show us how we can see the problem, please?

More
12 years 3 months ago #7 by 82ab1c0b9105e9e4fd2ae19b
OK sorry for christmas break. I hope you all got a very good Christmas !!

Attached you will find 3 pics.

1st I wrote a thread in my forum with free space before and after the @ sign. You see everthing is ok. You see some more threads in the Kunena latest box below.

2nd I deleted the space. You see in the tread the email appears as an email you can click. Below is the kunena latest modul. All sings included the email are away, all the following threads too.

3rd you see a screenshoot from the front page. Same problems here in kunena latest (there should be the last 5 forum threads) plus the modulboxes comes from the right side under the mainpage.

That all doesn't happend here in the playground, because the forum doesn't recognized the email as email. Where can I turned it off? Or how can I fix this bug?

Any more questions? I'll be online.

Greetings
litho
Attachments:

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Where is the "bug"?
Thank you for the pictures. I still can't see how to reproduce the problem here at this website, www.kunena.org . So, I will ask you again, where is the "bug"? Can you please give us your configuration report?

litho wrote:

I had this problem with Kunena Latest ... if a user inserts his email in the first sentences ... than the complete template is destroyed. [This] means that everybody can destroy your forum.

litho wrote:

I ... have seen it on the playground

litho wrote:

This doesn't happen here in the playground because the forum doesn't recognise the email as email.

We need to understand how anyone can destroy your website, our website or any website in the way you have described. I cannot reproduce the problem here at this website - I have tried - so this makes me wonder what is different about www.kunena.org and wherever it is that you are having the problem. Your configuration report may help us to understand more about the problem.

More
12 years 3 months ago #9 by 82ab1c0b9105e9e4fd2ae19b
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 72M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : yoo_explorer | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.5.3 | creationdate: January 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.13 | CommunityBuilder 1.3.1 | UddeIm

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.0 | Kunena Login 1.7.0 | Kunena Search 1.7.0

More
12 years 3 months ago #10 by 82ab1c0b9105e9e4fd2ae19b

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 72M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : yoo_explorer | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.5.3 | creationdate: January 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.13 | CommunityBuilder 1.3.1 | UddeIm

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.0 | Kunena Login 1.7.0 | Kunena Search 1.7.0

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds