Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [RESOLVED] Latest Module Not Showing Latest Posts From Only Selected Catagories

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by DJEd
Hello.

I just converted from PHPBB to Kunena 7. The migration went very well.

However, I am having some issues. One of which is the Latest Topics module. Even though I select only specific forums to display, the module still shows the latest posts from all forums.

The way I had it setup with PHPBB was four different Latest Post modules, each showing specific forums(s).

My site is www.flashbackalternatives.com .

Thanks

Ed
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by kinkseb

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by sozzled

kinkseb wrote: I have the same issue

Meaning that you have just converted from PHPBB to K 1.7.0, is that correct? Because that's the issue that DJEd has.

You should be using K 1.7.1 with Kunena Latest 1.7.1 and so should DJEd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kinkseb

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by kinkseb
oops no my bad I didnot convert. I install Kunena with Jomla, and used the latest version of both (incl. the module) and still have the same problem.

My bad, sorry ;-)

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
Next time I hope you're a bit more careful in future before jumping into someone else's topic with the words I have the same issue ... and nothing more than that. Without other information we may assume something different to what you might have meant.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kinkseb

More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by DJEd

sozzled wrote:

kinkseb wrote: I have the same issue

Meaning that you have just converted from PHPBB to K 1.7.0, is that correct? Because that's the issue that DJEd has.

You should be using K 1.7.1 with Kunena Latest 1.7.1 and so should DJEd.

FWIW, 1.7.1 was not out when I installed :)

And I did eventually solve my problem by re-installing the Recent Topics Mod.

More
12 years 4 months ago #7 by sozzled
I'm please to see that the matter has been resolved and thank you. We can now archive this outstanding (previously unresolved) issue.

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds