Kunena 5.2.6 released and Blue eagle 1.6.6 released (25 Jul 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.6 [K 5.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.6

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Redirect to topic from Latest Module

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by mihirpatel83
I have installed kunena 1.6.3 and the latest posts module....

The problem is when a visitor clicks on the latest posts displayed on home page, he is redirected to
"index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=4&id=15&Itemid=0#15"
and the text says "Only community members can participate in forum threads. You must register or log in to contribute. "

I want that visitor should be redirected to Login page and where in on successful login, he is redirected back to the poston which visitor has clicked.

I could not find the solution. Can anyone please help me ????

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you try with k1.6.5, because i'am remember to have fixed something like that

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mihirpatel83

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by mihirpatel83
Thank you xillibit....I will give it a try.....but i have a question do i have to update both kunena and the latest module or just the Kunena component ???

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by xillibit
Update both

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by mihirpatel83
I tried by installing kunena 1.6.5 and latest module....

in security i have set registered users only....Now it shows the post title to the visitor ie exactly the way i want....btu when i click on the post it should ask me to login and then redirect to post but unfortunately its happening the same in 1.6.5 as welll

Text displayed "Only community members can participate in forum threads. You must register or log in to contribute. "...

Is there any other kind of configuration or setting i have to take care of ????

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds