Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Lates Does not Work with SP Tab Module

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by barthle
Hello,

kunena latest module not working with SP Tab module (or JQuery Module)

When I publish both module seperately, they both work fine. but when I publish them together (in different module positions or kunena latest inside the Tab module), the whole page goes blank, white page..So obviously there is a conflict between two

Any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You have a javascript conflict somewhere, you need check which javascript file are loaded. What are you Kunena version and kunena lastest module version ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by barthle
Hi,

Without the Kunena latest, here is the screen shot which shows loaded JS's..

Since I can't see anything in `page source" of Firefox, I can't tell what's loadede on top of this when I publish Kunena lates..Page source is totally blank..

I have just upgraded to Kunena's latest version, a couple of days ago..So, both component ande module 1.6.4

Thanks
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds