Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Latest Module Showing Wrong Time

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by 5emtio4yra
Hello!

First Problem:
My Kunena Latest Module on my frontpage is NOT showing the correct time. The timezone is (CEST) which is right but it's still two hours behind.
My Joomla! time is at UTC+1. The time is STILL right in the forum, it's just the module that is showing wrong time.
I recently changed SQL-server and domain so I SQL Dumped the entire server and uploaded it on the new one, if that has anything to do with it.

Here's my config (if you need it?):
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 48M

Joomla default template details : comaxium | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: October 2010

Kunena default template details : Darky Green 1.6 | author: gonzaunit | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-10-25

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.4)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.4) | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.4) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Second Problem: I have put the Max Post Count as "5" but it's ONLY showing 3?

EDIT: I updated Kunena to 1.6.4 but it didn't help.

URL: www.halosverige.se

Thank you in advance!
//Marcus
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.6 configuration report in message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

The versions of Kunena and Joomla! that you are using are outdated please update it.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by 5emtio4yra

xillibit wrote: Hello,

The versions of Kunena and Joomla! that you are using are outdated please update it.

OK, I will update the Kunena version now! thank you :)

But do I really need to update Joomla? - I really like the template and the extensions that I'm using and they are not compatible with the latest version of Joomla.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by xillibit
If you don't have any others alternatives, you can keep your Joomla! version. I advise to make a backup and update everything else.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled

5emtio4yra wrote: But do I really need to update Joomla? - I really like the template and the extensions that I'm using and they are not compatible with the latest version of Joomla.

We are only talking about updating from J! 1.5.20 to J! 1.5.23, nothing more.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds