Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question How To Make First Post Show Full Article?
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #96110
by Moonstone
How To Make First Post Show Full Article? was created by Moonstone
I think this has been posted in the past. So, it either hasn't been addressed or I'm just doing something wrong.
I want the content in first post to show the intro text + what comes after 'Read More'. ie, the FULL article.
article=full will only show what comes after 'Read More'.
How do I remedy this?
I want the content in first post to show the intro text + what comes after 'Read More'. ie, the FULL article.
article=full will only show what comes after 'Read More'.
How do I remedy this?
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Moonstone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #96150
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: How To Make First Post Show Full Article?
Hello,
Are-you 1.6.4 versions of Kunena and of k discuss plugin ?
Are-you 1.6.4 versions of Kunena and of k discuss plugin ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #96243
by Moonstone
Replied by Moonstone on topic Re: How To Make First Post Show Full Article?
Joomla 1.5.23
Kunena 1.6.4
Kunena Discuss 1.6.4
Kunena 1.6.4
Kunena Discuss 1.6.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #96318
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: How To Make First Post Show Full Article?
I need to check it by myself, to see if it's a bug
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #96353
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: How To Make First Post Show Full Article?
I have just checked by myself and you are right, so it's a bug somewhere which need to be fixed
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #96399
by Moonstone
Replied by Moonstone on topic Re: How To Make First Post Show Full Article?
Thanks, xillibit!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds