- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question Kunena Discuss problem
- kcrobertson22
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #95854
by kcrobertson22
Kunena Discuss problem was created by kcrobertson22
When an article thread is created there is a huge whitespace before the text. I have tried every thing imaginable with the css and nothing fixes it. This includes adding the css to kunenadiscuss.php. HELP please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #95863
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena Discuss problem
Thank you but I only see a picture of a big white space. I don't see that kind of thing happening here at
www.kunena.org
. So, we have to ask ourselves the question, what's different between where you see this thing happening and where I don't see this thing happening. I assume that we are discussing the same thing, the Kunena Discuss 1.6.4 plugin with K 1.6.4 running on J! 1.5.x. Is that correct?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kcrobertson22
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #95865
by kcrobertson22
Replied by kcrobertson22 on topic Re: Kunena Discuss problem
WOW! What a response. Yes it is the "Kunena Discuss 1.6.4 plugin with K 1.6.4 running on J! 1.5.x."
EXAMPLE www.frugalshopping.org/index.php?option=...id=5&id=5&Itemid=158
EXAMPLE www.frugalshopping.org/index.php?option=...id=5&id=5&Itemid=158
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #95870
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena Discuss problem
Thanks. Now I see the issue. It's not "white space"; it's 35 <br> tags (assuming I counted them correctly).
What we have to do is find out where these 35 <br> tags are coming from. I think that they're in your article, somewhere. Do you see them when you look at your article?
What we have to do is find out where these 35 <br> tags are coming from. I think that they're in your article, somewhere. Do you see them when you look at your article?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kcrobertson22
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #95871
by kcrobertson22
Replied by kcrobertson22 on topic Re: Kunena Discuss problem
No the articles aligns correctly at the top of the page. I checked the article and there is only one <br> tag in the code. But I think you are correct as I created a plain article without the template and it didn't add all of the <br> tags. So how can I avoid this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kcrobertson22
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #95872
by kcrobertson22
Replied by kcrobertson22 on topic Re: Kunena Discuss problem
I figured it out. I had to export my tables from the database and delete all of the \r and \n that were hanging out there. Thanks for the tip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds