Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Updated Greek Translation for Kunena Discuss 1.6.4

More
15 years 4 months ago #94314 by etkritikonspoudon
Here is the Greek Translation for Kunena Discuss Plugin 1.6.4

The Greek locale file included in the installable plugin archive is missing many language strings. I had posted a translation for v1.6.2 and the language files have not changed except the version number.

It seems that earlier translation was missed by Kunena Team, so I have made that small content change and I am reposting the locale file for Greek speaking users to use or comment on it, in case they see any errors or potential improvements possible

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #97379 by etkritikonspoudon
I have made some improvements and corrections to the translation.

Grab it here

File Attachment:

File Name: el-GR.plg_...6-05.zip
File Size:3.75 KB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds