Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena discuss module

More
15 years 8 months ago #80828 by jdimaging
I just found this forum today and I must say it is amazing for a Joomla Component. I have been using smf on one of my bigger membership sites and I am actually thinking of changing.

I have a question about the discuss bot and don't seem to find where I am going wrong.

I am editing everything in the module with my choices but I want it to show up for every article. I select that and then put the catid=8 in the next box as that is where I want it to go in the forum. Site
I am missing something basic as nothing shows up in the article, do I need to put something like this {kunena_discuss:#} in each article as the article does not want to save it or where do I put something to make it work on every article.

Thank you in advance for your help and for this component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #80831 by Shimei
Replied by Shimei on topic Re: Kunena discuss module
I had the same problem tonight. Then the discussbot showed up at the bottom of each article, the only two fields I defined were topic owner and default forum category. I don't have a clue why all of a sudden the discussbot started working, I thought maybe my cache needed clearing. From what I understand {kunena_discuss:#} is not needed unless you wish to create a forum topic for each article, otherwise leave it and allowed content categories empty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #80902 by jdimaging
Replied by jdimaging on topic Re: Kunena discuss module
I had no luck with this one either. Maybe in will just appear, I home so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds