Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important discussbot works but Kunena Internal Error !

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by sebkun
Hi,

I updated the kunena discussbot (I even installed the one from testers forum to see) and I have a little problem. The discussbot works like a charm but I get the red message "Kunena internal error: please contact an administrator" ont the article page. I checked, I can post message nonetheless but it is quite bothering. Does anybody have any idea why it is behaving this way ?

my site is on ks2987.kimsufi.com

and here is my config :

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 90 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 256M

Joomla default template details : yoo_explorer | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.5.2 | creationdate: January 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2010-12-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.4) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Installed (Version : 2.1.9.787) | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Please enable debug in Kunena and Joomla! configuration panel to see the error.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by sebkun
Ok, I'm a dumbass... Due the position of the warning, I assumed it was the Discussbot which was the problem. But I guess it is wether the kunena_latest module alone wether the fact I display it on pages with the discussbot. The bottom line is that I have no problem with discussbot.

I still leave you the message from debug for kunena_latest module. In case it is useful even if I saw it has been reported.

Thank you for answering me nonetheless and sorry to waste your time... :blush:
Code:
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'na' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM mv_kunena_messages AS m INNER JOIN mv_kunena_messages AS mm ON m.thread = mm.id WHERE mm.moved='0' AND m.moved='0' AND mm.hold IN (0,1,2,3) AND m.hold IN (0,1,2,3) AND mm.catid IN (na) AND m.time>'1291851059'

here is the full debug message.
Warning: Spoiler!

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by mijalis
I have reported exactly the same error.
It seems there is a conflict between Kunena Latest and Kunena Discuss.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by mijalis
Discussbot blank-screen bug is gone at last!! :cheer:
The only thing that i did is install kunena 1.6.3
Also the latest module is working fine...

The only thing left now is that when a thread is deleted its kunenadiscuss table entry is not deleted.

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds