Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved not I have permission to comment BUT i'm administrator

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by sbattitene
IN ITALIANO:
Sono l'amministratore del mio sito www.cinema.we-news.com/ e non comprendo come mai in alcuni articoli ho la possibilità di commentare con il KUNENA DISCUSS mentre in altri mi dice - nonostante sono loggato - che non ho i permessi per commentare. Eppure, ripeto, sono l'amministratore.
Sono disposto a mandarvi gli screenshot delle impostazioni.
Grazie

IN ENGLISH:
I am the administrator of my site www.cinema.we-news.com/ and do not understand why in some articles I can comment with Kunena DISCUSS while others told me - though I am logged - not I have permission to comment. Yet, I repeat, is the administrator.
I am willing to send screenshots of the settings.
thanks
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Screenshots of the settings would help. It would also help to post your K 1.7 configuration report, too. Thanks/
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #3 by sbattitene
Ho notato che il problema c'è solo nella Home dal secondo articolo in poi (e non nella seconda pagina) mentre il primo articolo è commentabile, e nella prima pagina di ogni sezione.

I noticed that the problem is only in the second article on Home (and not the second page) while the first article commentable, and the first page of each section.

Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Add spoiler tag to post
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic No-one can add comments?
Thank you for going to all of that trouble. It's very easy to post your Kunena configuration report in English - see What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? . It's not so easy to post the plugin settings you're using for Kunena Discuss.

I notice that you have defined special categories (Categoria Associata) for Kunena Discuss. This is usually where a lot of people have problems. Can you tell us please, what is whole setting (see for example, Kunena Discuss: Can not make it work . I want to make sure that you have used the correct syntax in defining that setting. Maybe you have a comma instead of a semi-colon somewhere (for example).

Are we correct in understanding that no-one who logs into your site is able to add comments to your Joomla articles? Does this issue only occur with one Joomla article or does it affect more than one Joomla article? In which Joomla article category does this problem occur: all categories or only one category?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #5 by sbattitene
Replied by sbattitene on topic No-one can add comments?
Ho risolto il problema... Copia/incolla delle categorie associate sbagliato dal blocco notes

I solved the problem ... Copy / paste the related categories from the wrong notebook
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Provide English translation; change topic icon.
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds