Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question First Article on Forum in "spoiler"

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by Dreeg
Hi all,

is possible to put between the tags "spoiler" the first message generated automatically?

Rather than
Code:
[article]x[/article]
write automatically
Code:
[spoiler][article]x[/article][/spoiler]

??

If possible, how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
I tested this and I know that you can combine the spoiler tag with the article tag and this combination works. You can edit the BBcode of the automatically-generated forum topic and change the first message so that it uses a spoiler tag, if that is what you want to do.

I am sure it is possible to change the way that the Kunena Discuss plugin works so that, in your case, all your articles will automatically generate spoilers + article tags. For any amount of money, your time or your own PHP coding skills, you can change Kunena to do virtually anything you want to do. The Kunena Discuss plugin is free and its functionality is limited to what you are able to download from this site. Depending on your own ability to change the software, or a budget to employ someone else to make these changes for you, you can change this free software.

The Kunena Discuss plugin does not automatically do what you want it to do. However, Kunena Discuss plugin is open source software and you can change it. I do not know, specifically, where or what you would need to change. Perhaps someone else who is feeling generous might like to give you the information.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by Dreeg
Thanks sozzled, you're always available, clear and concise manner and kind in every category of the forum. Thanks again!

Today I took a look at the code, I will try better tomorrow.
Thanks for the link suggested, I will see.

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds