Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] Kunena Discuss Joomla 2.5 compatible?

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by mdwa
Sorry guys, I've searched everywhere... is it J2.5 compatible?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
The new plugin will be released today.

regards 810
More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by chellofr

810 wrote: The new plugin will be released today.

regards 810

Hello
I just want to know if the plugin "plg_kunenadiscuss_v1.7.2_b343_2012-02-05" is compatible with joomla 2.5 ?
It doesn't work for me ...
Tanks
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Yes, it's compatible with J! 2.5.1. No, I don't know why it's not working for you.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chellofr
More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by chellofr
Thanks for your response.
Another question : does it works with K2 ??
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled
Kunena Discuss is designed to work with Joomla articles. Kunena Discuss has not been devloped to work with K2 content. See the answer to your question here: Returning to the substance of this topic. I think we have now resolved this matter: Kunena Discuss plugin is compatible with J! 2.5.1 and, no, unless people give us information to help us understand their specific problems, we do not know why it may not be working for some people.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds