Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Any way to have a new thread made ONLY when an article is published?

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by MichaelVash7886
The problem is that Kunena creates a new thread whenever someone views the thread, this includes even when the article is not published. So for example. I go in (as admin) to read over an article someone is working on (we generally add it to the front page even if not published just for easier editing) and it creates a thread. This means that users who go to the thread then try to go back to the article get a 404 error.

Is there a way we could have it so it only creates a new thread when articles are published?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
We are aware of this problem. The problem has been fixed in Kunena Discuss 1.7.2; Kunena Discuss 1.7.2 is not yet publicly available, however; I believe that it is still being tested or it requires K 1.7.2 (also not yet publicly available) to make it work (?).

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by rbarom
I would like to return to this issue. I should Kunena 1.7.2 and Kunena Discuss 1.7.2. Trade still occurs only after seeing the article.
Joomla 1.5

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
rbarom: I realise that this is your first post on the forum - and welcome to Kunena, by the way - but I do not understand the problem here.

This problem was resolved with the release of Kunena 1.7.2 and Kunena Discuss 1.7.2 anout 3 months ago.

rbarom wrote:

Trade still occurs only after seeing the article.

I'm sorry but I do not understand what you mean.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds