Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Empty Forum Topic

More
12 years 3 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by jwallaert
Empty Forum Topic was created by jwallaert
Every article i creat comes back empty in Kunena :(

Can someone help!!!

swtorbelgium.be/index.php?option=com_kun...=2&id=18&Itemid=4#18
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #2 by skocko11
Replied by skocko11 on topic Re: Empty Forum Topic
Hi,

I have the same problem. After opening the first post, in which the article is suposed to be, there is this code: [artcle=intro]48[/article][/quote] (I have chnged the first word, so that it could be shown in the post}

Do you have the same. Is there any way to find out which scripts on the page create problems?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by skocko11.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by jwallaert
Replied by jwallaert on topic Re: Empty Forum Topic
Great support here...

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Empty Forum Topic

_joachim wrote: Great support here...

I'll assume that your comment was not sarcastic. The reason that you have not received any advice or suggestions as to what you may have done to cause the problem, and what you need to do to fix the problem, is because you have not given us much information to work with.

I don't know if I know the reason why you have a problem but it would help if you read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? and then you might get better support.

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by jwallaert
Replied by jwallaert on topic Re: Empty Forum Topic
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : yoo_catalyst | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.2 | creationdate: December 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7.1 | UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1

More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Empty Forum Topic
Thanks for getting back to us. This is something I will ask my colleagues to look into for you.

More
11 years 11 months ago #7 by MichaelVash7886
Replied by MichaelVash7886 on topic Empty Forum Topic
I just wanted to note I'm having the same problem and I'm not sure why. I haven't really made any changes to the site lately, this seems to have happened in the past week.

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : rt_mercado_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.2 | creationdate: June 14, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.0 | Kunena Discuss 1.7.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.0 | Kunena Stats 1.7.0 | Kunena Login 1.7.0 | Kunena Search 1.7.0

Link to an example, this has happened to all new and old articles as far as I can tell.
gamersarcadia.com/index.php?option=com_k...2&id=5696&Itemid=104

When I go in and hit edit I can see the code necessary to print the article, but it's like the result is not being displayed for some reason. I haven't disabled BBC code so I can't figure out why this is doing this.

More
11 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Empty Forum Topic
The Kunena project team does not support J! 1.5 sites that have the System - Legacy plugin enabled.

(1) Please disable the System - Legacy plugin (read all about this in Legacy mode )

(2) K 1.7.1 is not supported and is not compatible with Kunena Discuss 1.7.2. Please upgrade to K 1.7.2

(3) Kunena Latest 1.7.0 is is outdated; you should upgrade to Kunena Latest 1.7.2

(4) Kunena Stats 1.7.0 is is outdated; you should upgrade to Kunena Stats 1.7.2

(5) Kunena Login 1.7.0 is is outdated; you should upgrade to Kunena Login 1.7.2

(6) Kunena Search 1.7.0 module is is outdated; you should upgrade to Kunena Search 1.7.2 module

(7) Kunena Search 1.7.0 plugin is is outdated; you should upgrade to Kunena Search 1.7.2 plugin

More
11 years 11 months ago #9 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Empty Forum Topic
Have you enabled any new content plugins lately, because of it looks like that something is removing all the content from the message?

More
11 years 11 months ago #10 by MichaelVash7886
Replied by MichaelVash7886 on topic Empty Forum Topic

sozzled wrote: (2) K 1.7.1 is not supported and is not compatible with Kunena Discuss 1.7.2. Please upgrade to K 1.7.2

Just to note upgrading to K 1.7.2 fixed my problem. I was having the same problem when I was running K 1.7.1 and discuss 1.7.1. Not sure what got it out of whack but was going to see if upgrading to 1.7.2 fixed that problem.

I'm still not sure what caused the problem, but the upgrade seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds