Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Customize Discuss for Frontpage

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by Viewmax
Hello!

I would like to use Kunena Discussions instead of existing JComments, because yesterday I installed Kunena forum, but looks like I can't do it with default settings :(

What is required for me? Just link "Add comment" or something like this on frontpage and when visitor click on it - he will redirected to article itself (as clicking on article's title) with Quick Reply window on bottom (as usual). And if visitor will post something, same time thread should be created. I don't want to use "create a thread on first visit", because I posting few news daily and most of them stay without any comments.

Quick reply on Frontpage kind of workaround, but it's looks not so cool with this text field after each news. Or is it possible to create ajax row with possibility to minimize-maximize text field on click?

If described above things possible, but customizing required some developing hours - I ready to pay for this, because without this I can't use desired plugin.

Hope community will help me and thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Viewmax.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi,

I think there was some bug (already fixed) in this plugin and you need to wait new release.

github.com/Kunena/plg_kunenadiscuss-1.6/...cd19e68f4f4862169c0b

After release of new version, if you need help with design, let me know.

Best Regards
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by @quila.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by Viewmax
Oh, great news, but how many time it will required for new release? Approximately...

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
we are fixing the last bugs right now.

More
12 years 10 months ago #5 by Viewmax
Sry guys for asking again, but is there any news about updated version?

More
12 years 10 months ago #6 by Matias
Just fixed last known issue. Release should follow when it has been tested..

More
12 years 10 months ago #7 by Viewmax
Still no news here? :( Maybe you'll let me test it on my real website? I'm ready for it :)

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds